Edit and/or delete live data individually

Hello all,
I have searched but cannot find a way to edit or delete the 15 min data in the “live” display. I can see the delete for the full day, but I only want to delete a couple of test values that I uploaded when setting up my data grab system…
If this is not currently possible, could it be added as a new “feature”?
Thanks

I am not a expert but I think you can use the “Live loader” option and set the data to whatever you want for that particular time and then upload this, which will overwrite the data for that time. If you want to delete a couple of items I assume you just set the value fields to zero. So…from your intraday screen select “add output” scroll to the bottom and select “Live loader” it’s worth clicking “show sample” to give you an idea of the format expected. You can choose which fields you want to change using the tick boxes. When you post, the system checks the format for mistakes before execution of the update. Hope this is helpful.

It can be done via the API.

e.g. https://pvoutput.org/service/r2/deletestatus.jsp?sid=[your_sid]&key=[your_key]&d=[yyyymmdd]&t=[hh:mm]

1 Like

Hi,

At 10:50 WST on the 1st May 2020 my system SID=60955 recorded a lifetime Maximum Power of 8124W which is quite impressive for my 5kW inverter.

On the 24th May 2021 a Max Net Power figure of 89,086W was recorded for the same SID at 11:20 WST. The Power Used figure is recorded at 93,600W which is also quite impressive.

I am not sure what caused my system to report these figures but I would like to correct / remove them. I would ‘correct’ them by inserting an average of adjacent values - good enough for me. Or in the alternate just delete them as they grossly distort the data reported by my system.

Both of these dates are too far into the past for me to simply delete via the API. Could I ask @bankstownbloke to please hit the [DEL] key?

Thanks

This has been fixed.

Hi @bankstownbloke,

11:20 24MAY2021 now appears okay however the data for 10:50 01MAY2020 are still erroneous / present.

01/05/20 10:50 8.270kWh 1.253kWh/kW 8,124W 8,124W 1.231kW/kW 19.7C 244.6V 4.296kWh 4,332W

The ‘Record Dates’ summary still shows 24MAY2021 as a ‘Maximum Net Date’. Is this value periodically recalculated OR does the value only get updated when a newer and greater value is uploaded? Is the Maximum Nett Power value updated in a similar way?

Cheers,
Grannos.

Its only updated when a new value is updated within the 90 day update window.