Downloading historic data - SolarEdge

Hi all, I’ve had my system up and running since early May, however I’ve only just realized that I did not have a Secondary Device set up to record Consumption data. It appears that the Auto Uploader will only start recording data from the time that it is activated. I am contemplating the idea of deleting the system entirely and importing all historical data into a fresh system, so that I do not have to worry about taking missing data into account. I am led to believe that this is possible to do for a period of no more than 90 days, provided that I am a Donator (which I am). Given my system is fairly new I will only lose about 2 weeks of data.

I have no idea how to do this.

Is this the best way to go, or is there a better way of achieving this?

I will also eventually add a battery to my system, when I do I would like to be able to integrate any reporting functionality into PVOutput.

EDIT: On a side note, I’ve never been entirely sure as to whether I should have Energy (SolarEdge 15-minute energy), Temperature (i.e. SolarEdge temperature vs. weather station temperature) or Voltage Enabled or Disabled for both Primary and Secondary Devices. Can anyone shed some light here?

The Auto Uploader will only download the latest data from SolarEdge i.e. the current day.

Any older data would need to be manually downloaded from SolarEdge and uploaded again using Live Loader - https://pvoutput.org/help.html#load-intraday

The Solaredge 15-minute energy should be disabled unless you have issues with the 5-minute data. Enable Solaredge temperature if you want to record the inverter temperature. Disable this when using weather temperature. Voltage can be enabled.