Deye inverter with Solarman data logger stick auto upload

Hello! I have a Deye inverter with the Solarman data logger stick which works with the Solarman Smart phone app. I have obtained API details from Solarman customer support and have entered them in the auto-upload section of my configuration along with my login details. I have chosen Trannergy as primary device, as reading through the forums led me to believe that Trannergy uses the Solarman portal as well. However, I do not see any uploads to my pvoutput account. Is there anything specific that I am missing? Alternatively, is there a way to test whether my API access works? Thanks!

1 Like

It isn’t possible to easily test the trannergy credentials.

The error from the trannergy server is -

• trannergy auth invalid appId, code=2101021

We have a resolution - it turns out that the installer, who created my user account, has set up their own account as in the China region, rather than the global region. This means that our accounts (mine and the installer’s) are serviced not by the globaAPI but by https://api.solarmanpv.com/. This is a bit unfortunate, as I was willing to use PVoutput.org to set up an automation for my home, but the platform has switched to using the globalapi, but I will see what I can do.