Data missing every 7th day

Hi.

Hoping someone can spot where I’m going wrong with uploading my data to PVOutput.
My data setup is Sunsynk to Solar Assistant, SA to Home Assistant, HA to PVoutput. All is working as expected except for the following. I’ve attached a picture of my daily outputs over the last few weeks.

Every 7 days, no Energy / Efficiency data appears as highlighted.

What I’ve tried. In Solar Assistant under ‘Configuration, ‘MQTT Broker’, ‘Advanced’ there is an option to ‘Reset Energy Totals’ to either Daily, Weekly or Monthly. For the data highlighted below, the majority of the data is with the ‘Reset Energy Totals’ set to Weekly. On 08/07/24, 09/07/24, 10/07/24 I had the setting at Daily and no data was received so I reverted back to Weekly and the 7 day cycle restarted. Clearly the setting has an effect, but not the right one. I could try the Monthly setting but suspect I would just have missing data every month.

A second picture of today’s data (22/7/24) is also pasted below. As you can see from today’s readings, again Power, Voltage and Power Used data is being shown but again, no Energy, again a 7 day cycle.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

If the HA is sending a cumulative energy total (c1=1 parameter), check the HA logs that it is increasing. If the energy total does not increase then the result will always be 0Wh generation.