Daily Production Data Problem

For the last couple months my production, voltage, and temperature (generation) data has stopped updating in the afternoon about 5PM. The data doesn’t update until sometime overnight. Consumption is being updated.
Any suggestions on what is causing this?

The data for the last few days look normal and showing data after 5pm.

As I stated, the data gets updated the following day so the data from previous days will look normal. Attached is the data from today which again shows the delay in updating.

It is likely that Solaredge servers is not reporting generation after 5PM -

This can be confirmed by going to the following page after 5PM - replace [solaredge_key] with the real key and the start/end dates.

Every call to solaredge retrieves the last 24hrs of available data.

bankstownbloke
Thanks for the suggestion. The url that you provided, provided me a response “access to the requested resource is forbidden.” I also tried a slightly different request format requesting information on site power in 15 minute intervals (from the solaredge api guide) https://monitoringapi.solaredge.com/site/1/power?startTime=2013-05-5%2011:00:00&endTime=2013-05-
05%2013:00:00&api_key=L4QLVQ1LOKCQX2193VSEICXW61NP6B1O. At 8PM using my site id and api, it returned “the requested resource is not available.”

Elsewhere in the API guide it stated that data requests were limited to 300 per day. In my pvoutput settings, I had it set for polling every 5 minutes which would be 288 automatic requests for data every day. Not sure how I would be exceeding the 300 data requests at about 5PM every day. However, I set pvouput to request data every 10 minutes and I will watch to see what happens over the next day or so. I’ll let you know what happens.
rflint57

OK, I think I got it fixed.
Sometime back in Mayish, I was having problems with data updates in pvoutput so I got a new api key from solaredge and entered it into the pvoutput settings. It seemed to fix the problem. However, I have a primary and secondary device setup and it appears that I only put the new api key in the consumption device settings. At that time or shortly thereafter, pvoutput would stop updating production, temp, and voltage data at about 5pm daily but would subsequently update the data overnight. Consumption data was being reported after 5pm so it was difficult to figure this out. The old api key for the production device was reporting up until 5PM and providing the previous days missing data following day. Not sure why the old key continued to work for only a portion of the day.
Today, I got a new api key from solaredge and put it into both the production and consumption device settings and it appears to be reporting as expected.
Thanks

Thanks for the update - glad this is now working for you.