Consumption data not at 5 minute intervals

Hello,

I’ve just setup a consumption meter and while I am seeing my production data at 5 minute intervals, the consumption data seems to be the same for 15 minutes at a time.

Attached are my config settings. Do I have it setup? Is there a way to get more granular consumption data?

The default consumption data interval is 15 minutes. To achieve a 5 minuite interval update you have to donate to the service. A donation can be as little as $10 Australian which equates to approximately $8 US. See below or in the ABOUT section of the PVOutput screen for the bonus options available after donating.

"Feature Bonuses

The following features are activated automatically for donators.

Consumption Privacy

The consumption privacy feature becomes available and allows your consumption data to be hidden from the public and other users. Consumption data can still be shared with trusted users which you nominate in your system settings.

Extended Data

Upload an additional 6 data live streams using parameters v7 to v12 in the Add Status and Add Batch Status services. See Extended Data for more information.

Extended Data Privacy

Hide extended data as per the consumption privacy feature.

Secondary Auto Uploader

Add a second Auto Uploader for consumption, generation or net data.

Automatic Refresh

System live page automatic refresh rate increased to once every 5-minutes (from 15-minutes).

Automatic System Aggregation

The automatic system aggregation feature allows the live data of sub systems to be combined and automatically saved to a single parent system.

Live Backload
The Live Loader will accept live data up to 90 days old (from 14) for manually uploaded data.

Well worth the money.

Reg Moore Adelaide South Australia

I am already a supporter that’s why I can see the solar production in 5 minute intervals. My issue is with the consumption intervals. Are you saying I need to donate again for the consumption to be at 5 minutes?

Only need to donate once a year to get the extra features. Although PVOutput can record data at 5 minute intervals. It appears that your Solaredge inverter may be only updating every 15 minutes.

So Solar Edge systems are only able to send consumption data at 15 minute intervals but generation at 5 minute intervals?

That’s the only logical conclusion I can draw. My consumption power is updated every five minutes. Verify it with Solaredge technical support.

Do you have a Solar Edge inverter? Are your settings the same as mine?

I do not have Solaredge so I cannot help any further…

This is a Solaredge limitation for the consumption feed. It is only provided in 15-minute intervals.

PVOutput averages out the 15-minute interval into 5-minute intervals.