Combined system - incorrect power generated graph

Hi, I have three systems, two child systems and a parent system.

https://pvoutput.org/intraday.jsp?id=107991&sid=95245

When viewing the live chart, the combined system reports the correct energy generated (the total of the two child systems), but the power generated is only showing what the SolarEdge system contributes, when it should be a total of the two child systems.

Viewing the live charts for each child system they both display correctly.

Any idea what I’ve missed?

The child system Ronski's Victron System 4.740kW is only uploading energy and the power values are blank so it isn’t added to the parent system. Power values shown on this system is calculated from provided energy.

Since aggregation only combines the raw data only SolarEdge power is included in the parent.

Thanks for the reply, I’ll alter it to add the power value as well when I get a chance, presumably its just the PV power (v2) at that point in time that it uploads (every 5 minutes)?

Edit: I’ve added v2 which will upload the PV power at the time of the upload, hopefully that is correct.

All appears to be working correctly now. At first I thought there was some other issue, but then I realised why I had a slump at the end of the chart - the Victron system uploads every 5 minutes, the SolarEdge system is 15 minutes, so it always has to play catch up.

@bankstownbloke thank you for you’re help.