Average Power Graph Absent

Hi,

I’ve only just noticed that the Average Power is not being plotted for my system. I checked inside ‘Customise’ and I can confirm that ‘No Average Power’ it NOT selected. Therefore I guess it should be plotted.

I do not recall ever seeing Average Power being plotted for my system [ 60955 ]. Is there something that I need to enable? The data do appear under ‘Average’.

Thanks.

Average power is calculated from energy and it is identical to the power being submitted for the system.

Thanks… In retrospect that should have been obvious :blush:

Not entirely true if you upload energy(v1) and power(v2) and you’re logged in. The Generation graph is Ok, both power and avg power are in the graph. The All graph only contains power which does not necessarily has to be the same as the Average power. It also displays consumption etc.
When i logout i see the power and average power fine in the All graph, but no consumption as it’s private.

Sorry to revisit this subject…

I have noticed that if I am logged into PVO I do NOT see the Average Power graph.

However if I am NOT logged into PVO I do see the Average Power graph.

Same web-browser, same computer!

So even though that data may be identical I am presented with a different view if I have authenticated to PVO. I cleared out cookies / cached pages etc to see if this make a difference i.e. some persistent setting. I can’t recall selecting any option to suppress seeing Average Power. Moreover if I look at other systems whilst signed in I can see their A.P. graphs. Is this just a quirk of the system?

Thanks.

The Average Power only appears if there is no consumption data, this is to reduce graph clutter.

A system with Consumption Privacy enabled will hide consumption data to a logged off or untrusted user. This would enable the average power data.

Once the logged in, consumption data appears and average power is disabled. To see average power when logged in, switch to the Generation Only view.