Alexa Skill in developement

@mava70 I’ve installed your skill on my Alexa (Italy), connected to pvoutput and my SolarEdge system, and it works great, thank you!
I suggest, if possible, adding a question to read the last power production (e.g. my system sends data to pvoutput every 5 minutes, I would like to know the current power production, that is the last value sent to pvoutput.
Is this a question already available? Thank you!
Fabio

ciao Fabio!

thank you, the problem of doing simple modification to production code is that amazon reask for a complete recertification of the application each times and since rules changes each recertification is supe time consuming in replying to amazon robots that refuse submission if you don’t adere to new rules. At the moment I haven’t on plan to correct small bugs or feature upgrade because I cannot adere to new rules without rewrite 50% of the utterance.

Thanks.

Thank you @mava70 , I completely understand… As far as I know, your skill is the only one available connected to pvoutput, so it could be very useful!
If in the future, you consider the possibility of upgrading it, and you need any help, let me know and we can get in touch (I’m a computer engineer, and from Italy too).
Thank you!
Fabio

Ciao @mava70 sto provando la tua skill però mi da errore nella lettura dei dati.
Ho messo il system ID di pvoutput e la API read che ho impostato io di 5 numeri.
La parte legata al SolarEdge l’avevo già fatta ovviamente e da pvoutput legge i dati.
Cosa posso fare?
Grazie
Alessio

Hey, Ciao.

Potrebbe essere un bug, strano perchè alla maggior parte qui funziona; tuttavia essendo l’interesse molto basso, e le richieste di ricertifica di ogni modifica molto onerose (Amazon è molto rognosa) il supporto è limitato. Prova a cambiare la api read con qualcosa di più semplice.

Ciao

Please, could it be activated in Spain? The skill can’t be installed there.

Thank you!

hello, thank for you interest at the moment I have no plan to review the app, since the quality test put in plance from amazon on each redeploy require a near to rewrite from scratch effort.