Aggregation of configuration

On a holiday home (PVO: Schapenhuis) I have at the moment 6 (Sharp, 175 Wp, 2006) panels with 2 Steca 500 inverters on South.
On a West roof I installed (earlier this year) 4 panels (Suntech, 160 Wp, 2004) connected to a third Steca 500 as a second array, which on sunny days operates pretty near (or over) its limit of 530 W.
I use one Youless uploader at the grid entry pont, connected to a smart meter.
With the insolation button I can check if the one Steca with 4 panels is overloaded.

On West the installation with 4 Suntech panels will - later this year - be replaced by 9 panels (Sharp, 175 Wp, 2004) with 3 extra Steca’s 500.
The setup with 4 panels will then be moved to an East facing roof.

As only one extra array is possible, is it an option to create a parent - child situation which results in showing the insolation data from all 3 roofs in one graph?
If that’s an option: any suggestion for the settings?

I do not have any production data of the seperate Steca’s.

Insolation is only supported for two arrays per system. There are no plans to add additional arrays.

Parent aggregation would not work without the ability to track live data of each array. Parent and children would have a single insolation line.

OK. Thank you for looking into it.

I am now considering adding a second Youless. The setup I’m thinking about is:

1. Assigning the current Schapenhuis 70774 (with it’s historical data of both generation and consumption) the function of parent with 2 arrays (E & W)
  2. I have created an additional system Schapenhuis Zuid 77577 for the remaining 1 array (with at this time no feed) on S.
  3. I have told 77577 it has 70774 as its parent. I hope 70774 understands it will become a parent

From the wiki I understand the mode settings should be parent = All, child = Solar

I very much hope there will be no data loss, and the aggragation of the 3 arrays will work properly.
This looks to me more simple than making 70774 and 77577 children and creating a second new system, being the parent of both (and not having historical data)

My fuse box will be renovated in September, so there is still some time to get it right.

Aggregation works by adding all children data and sending this to the assigned parent.

The above setup with 2 systems will only copy solar data sent to the child (77577) to the parent (70774). It will not add the child data to the parent.

You will need another child and send existing generation data to it. The parent will continue to receive consumption and generation is the sum of both child systems.

So if I stop sending any data on generation and consumption to 70774 and create a new child to receive this G and C data, I get the prefered situation.

Thus:

• 70774 receives no direct data, only data from the 2 children. Setting: All. New data will be added to the historical data.
  • 77577 receives solar data from S (Youless). Setting: Solar
  • new child receives solar data from W and E + consumption data (both Youless). Setting All

Yes, existing parent 70774 will retain historic data and have any assigned children systems’ data combined for future uploads.

70774 (All) = 77577 (Solar) + Child B (All)