Zeversolar auto Updater

Yes, it has been implemented and tested but cannot be switched on at the moment because of these dropouts.

OK, i understand, I will send a mail to zeversolar and ask what to do or they had a problem

I have yesterday and today tested the zevercloud api on my local laptop, but i have not seen anny dropout

Seems more stable today, will continue to monitor for the next few days.

The Zevercloud Auto Uploader has been added.

2 Likes

Thanks, i add my system alreddy

Hello,
I am pretty new in the world of solar. I do have 14 solar panels right now, and it is registrated in Zevercloud. I would like to use the data in my Domoticz and its still not working for me. I would like to add my home solar system in PVOutput, but i am struggling for hours now and i am pretty hopeless now. Is there someone who can help me ?
Many thanks,
Nick

See https://pvoutput.org/help.html#autoupload-zevercloud and the above screenshot of the setup.

Hi, how do i get the api key?

Zevercloud now uses an App Secret and App Key, the only way to get this at the moment is to contact zevercloud support email.

My Zevercloud shows 24.6 kWh produced today and my PVoutput shows 23.917 kWh produced today.

I checked the history of both and they are never the same. Any idea why they don’t show the same energy production?

PVOutput calculates energy from power reported by zevercloud. They may be using a different method to calculate energy.

Ok Im new how do I get these so I can setup on pvoutputers.
So frustrating.
Thanks.

Contact zever and request an app secret and app key for your system.

https://www.zeversolar.com/contact/

Meh… just pull the data direct from the inverter yourself.

Simply call http://<inverter_ip_address>/home.cgi

Try it in your browser even.

Line 11 gives you current watts, line 12 gives you the day’s kWh produced to that point.

note: your version of ComBox software may have the same issue that mine does for kWh numbers. For some reason, Zeversolar think decimal numbers go

Simple and robust fix (in case they ever fix this in the firmware) – if the number after the decimal point is a single digit, then put a 0 in front of it :slight_smile:

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Any chance you can add consumption data to import?

I’ve installed the Eastron sdm230 meter and I’m now getting consumption data sent to zevercloud.

Any chance the auto uploaded can be amended to allow this data to be imported into PVoutput?

What info would you need to help update the auto updater?

If there is documentation on the url and format of consumption data then it may be possible.

Solar data is obtained using the getPlantOutput URL

I sent an email about 5 days ago for the api key does it normally take long?

anyone got another way to get the App Secret and App Key i have emailed both australian sales and support emails and haven’t got an email back.

Old thread I know but I emailed Zeversolar in Europe and got my App Secret and App Key the very next day. Can’t complain about that :slight_smile: