Live view showing like a stair case to heaven?

My LIve view though showin 5 minute intervals of data from enphase typical API PVOUTPUT reads, the graph is showing like a stair case to heaven. Is there something wrong with how your charting the readings? Normally not what is show but a smooth curve. I have made no system chagnes to the profiles.
My sample system as of 11:30 am EST. SAMPLE SYSTEM ST CASE
And systems normal display https://pvoutput.org/intraday.jsp?id=7551&sid=6577&dt=20170709
PS: seems we can’t attache pictures to this forum.

See following topic, this is an Enphase issue, not PVOutput.

Yes, the interval has changed. I got this back from Enphase support:

"Your Envoy is working as designed. The policy of reporting every 5 minutes has changed to every 15 minutes"

They appear to have started slowly changing accounts over to this policy around June 1st. It now seems to have hit most sites if you check live outputs for Team “Enphase” on PVOutput.

Has anyone gotten them successfully to put it back to 5minute intervals? If this is what we have to live with I wonder if Bloke can do some algorithm to make up for it to smooth the curve?

So far only person in the other thread has reported success getting it changed back, and they were in AU talking to AU support specifically. I don’t think anyone US-based has gotten a response at all yet.

You could try changing your data interval to 15 minutes. Then I would think pvoutput would show smooth lines between them. That’ll mess things up if you have something reporting consumption at 15-minute intervals, but Enphase only reports 15-minutes anyway.

Personally I already upload my consumption meter data myself to get 5-minute interval data, so considering doing the same for production. Have to decide how to handle periods in which I can’t poll my Envoy though, which happens from time to time.

Yes, that was me. I posted the email that I sent AU support that got them to switch it back on the other thread.

I had messaged ENPHASE on FB. As of 8/7 it seems my systems are recording once again at 5 minute intervals FYI. THANKS ENPHASE!

Could you share the text of the message you sent them? I’d like to give that a try too.