Delete data

I would like to remove the yellow shaded data. Can someone indicate how I can do this?

This data has been read incorrectly from my SolarEdge inverter and therefore gives an incorrect representation of the eniergie generated

Hello pvdven,

I dealed with the same problem and by reading this topic I’ve got the solution: How to delete added output
Click MORE, check the boxes of the outputs you’d like to delete and click delete.

Deleting live data points is only possible via the Delete Status API

Entering the following address -

https://pvoutput.org/service/r2/deletestatus.jsp?sid=YOUR_SID&key=YOUR_KEY&d=20180308&t=17:20

Will delete data point 17:20

Care must be taken to include the t parameter, omitting the time will remove the entire day.

1 Like

I managed to delete the live data points. But in the daily overview I still see the old total. How do I get this adjusted or recalculated?

On the daily page check the dates to update and select More… then Recalculate option

Select Yes on the popup if you wish to update the credit/debit values as well.

1 Like

Thanks, that did the job. :thumbsup:

Hi all,
I have the same issue as pvdven, and maybe it is a noob question, but my inverter shows the same double data. Does anyone have a clue why that is? And how to fix it in the inverter so that it won’t happen again?

Thanks!

This problem was fixed when using PVOutput Auto Uploader with SolarEdge, as it will ignore the incorrect energy data from SolarEdge and calculate it from power.