How to delete added output

Hi,

Trying to understand how pvoutput works. For testing purposes i manually added a record via ‘Add output’. I can see the record in the ‘Your outputs’ tab.
But how can I delete this record again? Might be silly, but I can’t find it?

See https://pvoutput.org/help.html#daily-delete

1 Like

Thank you, @bankstownbloke.
Ik can select the dates on the ‘your output’ page. But there is no bin icon on the top right hand corner of the table.

Anybody? Or is it really not possible to delete these records?

Unfortunately this feature has been disabled for now - you can overwrite / correct the output via the Edit link

I am having the same issue. Uploaded some data but the years got messed up while editing in Excel. Now I have outputs for a completely different year. I could set them to 0 but they still will mess up all screens, system health etc.

@bankstownbloke Is there really no way to remove a daily output? This seems like a serious issue. It would be greatly appreciated to have some way to delete, be it via the csv uploader or the UI.

The output deletion feature will be re-enabled in the near future. This topic will be updated once it is available.

That is great to hear. Thanks!

The output deletion feature is now available -

1. Select the dates to delete
  2. Click MORE… to expand the options
  3. Click Delete option.

Thank you very much! :+1:

Thanks for solving this problem!

On Monday March 12 I deleted the values from October 1 to October 26 (something went wrong during an import), installation of my solar system is October 27.
Now my own statistics are correct (number of days recorded, average/system size)

But when I check the PV Ladder rank page, the old number of Output dates is visible and for that reason the efficiency shown there is also wrong, it’s based on the old number of days.
Does anybody know how this can be solved?

If the ladder is not correct after 24hrs, edit the system and click Recalculate under ‘Ladder Data’ to schedule an update of the system ladder data.

1 Like

Thanks a lot bankstownbloke, that setting did the job!
I didn’t know it was there.
I’ve tried before: Your Outputs view --> MORE --> Recalculate, but that setting is only available as a donation bonus.