Trannergy.com not working?

Hello everyone,
it seems that log.trannergy.com is no longer working. Been like this for a few days.
I always looked at my information from my inverter here, what were the yields, etc. I also have the Trannergy_log app on my phone. This used to work, but now it doesn’t anymore. Anyone else experiencing this or have any tips?
P.S. It even looks like their entire domain is down?
Greetings Henk

2 Likes

Yes I’m seeing that too.

The security certification is no longer upto date.

Does this mean noone is managing their website?

Have they gone out of business?

I noted the same thing - been downloading data to my local network from this site for years and now can’t access it. I tried sending a message to Trannergy, but no response so far. Their domain seems to be back, but still no access to the above portal.

If anyone finds out anything more, it would be good if you could post it here.

Thanks,

Derek

I got this response from Trannergy overnight:

“We have detected the problem root and in the process solving it just a few days would be needed. We try to recover in this week.
Sorry for any inconvenience.”

Fingers crossed…

Regards,

Derek

1 Like

And it was working again last night!

Here it only works half way. I visit log.trannergy.com most with a browser (Mozilla Firefox). I do get a warning from my antivirus scanner now that every time I enter the site with the warning: Suspicious page blocked for your protection. Your connection to this web page is not secure: the security certificate has expired.
Web pages need to renew their certificates; expired security certificates put your data at risk.

trannergy’s certificate has either expired, or is not valid, or is not configured properly

Do you also get this message when you visit log.trannergy.com
and if so, how do you view it?
P.S. I also emailed trannergy but got no response back.

Looks like the security certification has now been fixed.

These things timeout, hence network maintenance was probably COVID absent.

ray

I got this notice from Trannergy:

See below. Seems I have to update.

However, the log1 webpage has a virus that gets caught by my antivirus package.

Anyone else seen this?

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using Trannergy inverters.

In order to provide better service, we will upgrade Trannergy monitoring platform to 3rd generation.

This new generation platform will provide more functions and better performance. All data on current platform will be migrated to new platform.

1. If you are just using the 1st generation monitoring platform, web portal https://log.trannergy.com and/or APP Trannergy-log, the data migration will be done on 26th & 27th August and this server will stop service on 10th Sept. and forwards.

2. If you are just using the 2nd generation monitoring platform, web portal https://log1.trannergy.com and/or APP Trannergy home/professional, the data migration is planned to be completed by the end of this year.

3. If you had migrated your account from 1st generation monitoring platform to 2nd before, your account is subjected to the 1) item.

When the migration starts, the platform, where the data is being moved, will no longer support account registration and data modification.

For the customers on the 1st generation monitoring platform, you could log in the 3rd generation monitoring platform, web portal and/or APP, from 28th August 2021.

or contact your installer/supplier or Trannergy.
There is also online engineer available for assistance on new web portal and APP.

Thanks for your acknowledge of above content and we believe a better monitoring service/experience is coming.

Stay safe

Trannergy Monitoring

Henk,

Trannergy gebruikt nu de app Solarman Smart. Ik heb daarover een mail ontvangen. Wellicht staat die in je spam box.
De data van de site wordt bij mij ook niet meer doorgezet naar PVOutput en ook die app werkt dus niet meer. Mocht je een oplossing weten, dan hoor ik het graag!!

Groeten,
Marco

And an idea how to forward the data to PVOutput?

Someone here as an option

1 Like

Hallo Marco
Heb je al een oplossing voor het probleem dat de api niet meer werkt van trannergy naar PVOutput?
Bedankt voor de info
André