I noticed there’s a firmware update (fro28500.upd) just out for my Symo and other Fronius inverters. I’m hoping it means I can remove the ‘overnight’ patch in my Push script, since there’s possible mention in the changelog. However, I’ve yet to pluck up the courage to install it. I’m hoping some other ‘bleeding edge’ firmware enthusiast will lead the way
[EDIT] It got the better of me, so I updated to fro28500. It took about 30 minutes which seemed longer than previous updates, but it went through without any intervention on my part, reconnecting to the networks once it finished. After removing the ‘overnight’ patch from the Push script, the inverter’s daily production figure is (still) almost exactly the same as PVOutput’s - so far, so good.