Fronius Primo Tripping / Restarting 30 to 40 Times a Day

I have a newly installed Fronius Primo Inverter. Since day one the unit is constantly restarting itself, and throwing 306/307 error codes. The information I have indicates these are due to insufficient sunlight reaching the panels and is typical at sunrise/sunset. This happens 30 to 40 times a day. The unit makes loud clicking/clunking noises each time, which suggests to me something of a mechanical nature (e.g. relays, fuses) is physically happening inside.

I have raised the issue with the installer, and after several weeks they finally indicated a warranty issue and went back to Fronius for their action.

Fronius has now come back saying there is nothing physically wrong with the unit (not sure how they would know this as they haven’t done any inspection themselves), but they need to have the installer revisit to make some changes to the settings in the unit.

My concern now is my brand new unit (installed 6 weeks ago) has already undergone the equivalent of 10 times the normal tripping process, and therefore we are unlikely to realise the intended / expected design life.

Does anyone know what might be causing the clicking/clunking noise? It is significant as the wall on which the unit is mounted vibrates each time.

Do I have reason to be concerned about shortened unit life?

I had an issue with mine where it would make clicking and clunking noises. I cant remember if it would drop out and constantly try to connect or what as it was about 3 years ago but when it was doing it I gave it a good hard thump on the unit itself and its been right ever since.
something about a sticky contactor from memory?

do you have a solarweb or pvoutput graph of what its doing?

Tks B-Man. One of the service technicians tried the “hard thump” method to no avail!

its not because the grid voltage is too high and its shutting down then restarting? as it seems to be in the middle of the day. you get the first bit and last bit ok…
can you check your grid voltage?

maybe have a read of this thread too