Add Batch Status results not appearing

Hi Jan

In this instance can you re-apply your environment variables? E.g your plant ID, API key?

I have gotten past the above error by periodically re-setting those.
The problem now is that I instead receive ‘NO DATA RETURNED’ which is a different problem altogether!

Hi catchtherays, nope, still the same errormessages.
I have the variables both in /etc/environment and now also in /etc/profiles.
If I run printenv I see them listed, but the application gives only error messages.

Thanks for your advice by the way…

Regards, Jan

I also found in /lib.solar/inverter.ex an url to au1.fusionsolar.huawei.con:27200.
Since I am in europe, I changed this into eu.fusionsolar.huaweo.com:27200.
I did not find other files, but perhaps I have overseen one? I do not hope that the application only goes to or works with au1.fusionsolar.huawei.com.

Regards, Jan

Hi Martin,

Thanks for taking the time to make such a comprehensive guide and sharing your script.

I am almost there getting this working, but get the following when I run the script with -d:

processing today
** (Protocol.UndefinedError) protocol Enumerable not implemented for "[{“currentPower”:“0.000”,“createTime”:“2019-09-04 00:00:00”…

I initially got NO DATA RETURNED but bumping the env variables helped.

Any thoughts?

Hi Jendemen,
I am having exactly the same error. I am based in Belgium and would also be willing to upload my stats and display them on my HomeAssistant dashboard.
Have you managed to come around that error ?
I have also changed the url to eu5.fusionsolar.huawei.com:27200 but still getting the below error
running info ** (FunctionClauseError) no function clause matching in Solar.Inverter.handle_ok/1 The following arguments were given to Solar.Inverter.handle_ok/1: # 1 {:ok, %{“errorMsg” => 309}} (solar) lib/solar/inverter.ex:87: Solar.Inverter.handle_ok/1 (solar) lib/solar/inverter.ex:56: Solar.Inverter.handle_login_response/1 (solar) lib/solar/inverter.ex:13: Solar.Inverter.info/0 (solar) lib/solar.ex:19: Solar.run/1 (elixir) lib/kernel/cli.ex:105: anonymous fn/3 in Kernel.CLI.exec_fun/2

I might contact Huawei support maybe the port is not correct.
If anyone can help it would be great as this is it seems the only way to pull out that to pvoutput.

Thanks Martinstannard for coming up with this script :wink:

Seb

Hello fellow Belgian :slight_smile:
Did you get this working? I’m getting the same errors…

Hey @fire69, @spujado,

I have same inverter model and decided to fetch data directly from Fusionsolar site (so no other credentials are needed besides fusionsolar access and pvoutput api). You may want to give it a try: toolbelt/huawei-solar at master · szczeles/toolbelt · GitHub - it has been working for a year with no issue (except the recent rebuild of Fusionsolar site), however it’s bound to eu5.fusionsolar.huawei.com (likely it would require some modifications for plants registered in other systems)