Data stopped 2018-05-08 - who do I talk to?

People,

I haven’t looked at the web data for a long time and I just happened to check it out today because of another issue and I see the data stopped on this date - how do I go about debugging what is going on?

https://pvoutput.org/list.jsp?userid=46645

The X-axis labels have stopped being useful too - I don’t know when that started . .

Thanks,
Phil.

Could be numerous things. How is your data exported to pvoutput?

I think I know what it is - I changed from Telstra to TPG for an ISP at about the time the data seems to have stopped - the local inverter IP address should still be OK but maybe something went awry during the modem change?

I just got a message from Fronius who say the inverter is not transimitting at all - I hope that just means that the data wasn’t sent and not that there is real problem with the inverter . .

Thanks,
Phil.

Sounds modem/router/ISP ish. Log onto your modem/router and look for the inverter MAC and check it’s connected. That would be my first port of call

@warren333 ,

Yep - you were right - I should have thought of that when the Telstra -> TPG changeover happened . . oh well . . lost data I guess . .

Thanks for the help! While I am here - I was pretty amazed about this page:

https://pvoutput.org/country.jsp

How could Australia have such a large % ? - is it just people that have signed up with pvoutput?

No problem, you sorted it yourself.
Yeah it’s a really great forum. Some smart cookies on here that have helped me a lot.
Not sure how come the Aussies have such I big percentage of the solar on this site. I’m in the UK and we only make up 5.7%, but we beat the Aussies 5-0 in the cricket in the one day series! That’s the only stats I’m interested in :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yes, I will make the effort to look around more.

It can’t be ALL the PV in the world - the Chinese are not even on there! It must be just people that have registered with pvoutput I think . .

When I was younger I was only concerned about the results of Rugby League Tests - I am less interested these days but it is still good to have a win - whatever it is! The Socceroos might even have a small chance . .

There are probably comparable Chinese websites. There’s nothing (in my opinion) like or as good as the pvoutput website in the uk. Not that it matters where it is based I suppose.
Good luck this the soccer, you lot play today.
I’m English and I’ve had a lifetime of getting our ass kicked, so I have to take any victory in any sport I can.

Ha! Well you guys invented Cricket so it is fair enough that you get those sort of good results now and again . . but not too often . .

1 Like