Adding an Inverter Back into ZeverCloud

Hi all, over the new year I was trying to get PVOutput working but noticed that ZeverCloud was not working properly. I thought it was due to my Inverter. I removed my plant/station from the ZeverCloud and tried to put them back on in hopes that it would fix the feed but with no success. I now know that this might be due to the changes in the API and server that prevented it from working.

Now that ZeverCloud is up and running again, I still can’t add my inverter details into ZeverCloud. I am getting a “The device had binded” error from both the app and webpage. Interestingly enough the daily reports seems to be working fine so I’m guessing my API key is still working somehow.

I have tried getting in contact with ZeverSolar support for help and to get the App Secret/App Key but have received no response. I’m hoping someone here has had a similar issue that can help.

Since I have not heard from the Australian support team I tried getting in contact with the International/China support (as I have read from another thread ) and they were awesome! They replied withing the day and have fixed my problem by repairing the “Plant List issue”. My inverter was apparently still bound to my ZeverCloud account but not showing in my dashboard. All my historical data was uploaded overnight but since ZeverCloud is down today I was unable to see today’s data.

At the same time they provided my with my App Secret and App Key so I am now also able to autoupload my data into PVOutput (when ZeverCloud is running) :smiley: